Header Ads

Poem - I Would Hide Dervisa, Poetess - Grabus Colakovic (USA), Bengali Translation: Md Ejaj Ahamed (India)


I Would Hide
Dervisa Grabus Colakovic (USA)

Wandering somewhere from dawn to dusk,
Where the dawn has never dawned.
I didn't recognize myself from the tiredness of the desert,
My emotions died long ago.

Wandering almost lost hope,
I will fulfill my wishes someday.
Like a small bird after a crumb of bread,
hide somewhere to dream your dreams.

I would hide somewhere where no one knows me,
In a desert where there are only birds.
To keep them company in their nest,
because they also like such wanderers.

I would dream dreams, forget everything,
And I wouldn't even remember anything anymore.
I would start my life all over again,
What once was, let it be erased now.

 

আমি লুকিয়ে থাকতাম
ডারভিসা গ্রাবাস কোলাকোভিক (আমেরিকা যুক্তরাষ্ট্র)
অনুবাদ: মোঃ ইজাজ আহামেদ (ভারত)

ভোর থেকে সন্ধ্যা পর্যন্ত কোথাও বেড়াই ঘুরে,
যেখানে কখনো ভোর হয়নি।
মরুভূমির ক্লান্তিতে নিজেকে চিনতে পারিনি,
আমার আবেগ অনেক আগেই মারা গেছে।

বিচরণ প্রায় হারিয়েছিল আশা
আমি একদিন পূরণ করব আমার ইচ্ছা
  একটি ছোট পাখির মতো রুটির টুকরোর পরে,
কোথাও লুকাও তোমার স্বপ্ন দেখতে।

আমি এমন কোথাও লুকিয়ে থাকতাম যেখানে কেউ  চিনে না আমাকে,
মরুভূমিতে যেখানে শুধু পাখি আছে।
তাদের নীড়ে সঙ্গ রাখতে,
কারণ তারাও এই ধরনের ভ্রমণকারীদের পছন্দ করে।

আমি স্বপ্ন দেখব, প্রত্যেকটি জিনিস ভুলব,
এবং আমি এমনকি আর কিছু  রাখব না মনে
আমি আমার জীবন নতুন করে শুরু করব,
একসময় যা ছিল, এখন ফেলা হোক তা মুছে।


*এই কবিতাটি ইংরেজি থেকে বাংলায় অনুবাদ করা হয়েছে মোঃ ইজাজ আহামেদ - এর দ্বারা অরঙ্গাবাদ, মুর্শিদাবাদ, পশ্চিমবঙ্গ, ভারত থেকে।
(This poem has been translated into Bengali from English by Md Ejaj Ahamed from Aurangabad, Murshidabad, West Bengal, India)










No comments

Powered by Blogger.