Header Ads

Poem - My Consternation, Poet - Dr Prasanna Kumar Mohapatra

 



MY CONSTERNATION

Dr Prasanna Kumar Mohapatra, India 🇮🇳.


I may not be a good poet , but I enjoy writing poems.


Sometimes l get disappointed 

When there is no audience of my poems.


Latter l realise that all are not crazy like me.


 I share my poetry in different platforms because l want to share my feelings sometimes.


I smile during writing poems... 

Become happy during sharing... 

Supper happy when someone listens... Become satisfied when someone appreciates... 

I'll write if they need...pour my words

 If they want more...


But don't misunderstand me.


If there is no one to listen, let my poems in air...

And sure someone will feel that the world is not a vacuum.


Without being appreciated it comes my mind that l don't need anyone to listen to or read my poetry.


A poetry has wings and flies to its destinations 

Where it connects with souls.


When a poet writes a poetry, 

He/she is bridged to his/her own heart, soul and the thoughts.


When l fall in love of nature, friendship beauty, 

War, peace, sorrow and the stars, l put my feelings in my poetry.


A poet never thinks about the poetry's flyby...


A poet lets it fly.


To make you understand more, l have shared so many poetry.


 If the world gets to know about my poetry,

 I hope they feel it, embrace it 

And see themselves to be reflected from the poetry.



Copyright ©® Dr Prasanna Kumar Mohapatra, India 🇮🇳.


Biography:

Prasanna Kumar Mohapatra is a retired person from LnT company in Odisha, India, who retired on January 1, 2014. After retirement, he joined a life insurance company where he is still working. He started writing English poetry about a year ago and has since received around 10,000 certificates and an Honorary Doctorate award for his poetry.

            He is a founding member of United Poets@ Heart, a moderator, rising star, and visual storyteller of The Poetic Gold Flame Ink Society, and a top contributor to Dream of Equality Colombia.

        Prasanna Kumar Mohapatra resides in Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India, with his wife, son, and daughter. He holds a postgraduate degree in M.Sc in Applied Mathematics.

        




1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.