Header Ads

POEM - I AM YOUR SHADOW, Dr. Frieda Norma Dela Cruz (Philippines)

 


I AM YOUR SHADOW

Dr. Frieda Norma Dela Cruz

Philippines


I am your shadow, 

The Shadow that can make you smile and laugh to feel  a sense of worth and belonging, 

The Shadow that can make you cry alone in the room thinking and loving, 

The shadow that you want to turn away from the crowd longing to live in peace. 


I am your Shadow, 

The Shadow that helps you see the beauty in every human being  and in every little thing, 

The Shadow that creates the world stand in awe to celebrate your beauty, fame and glory, 

The Shadow that makes you wonder, how you’ve got  to where you are now, auspiciously. 


I am your Shadow, 

The Shadow that is always with you during your tough times and in any situation that arises

The Shadow that lights your path leading you to a bright future full of surprises

The Shadow that wipes away your tears when you’re down, then realizing that God has bountiful graces. 


I am your Shadow, 

In your sadness and happiness

When no one is there, I am with you with my caress 

Soothing, comforting, ensuring that you are the Shadow’s Best! 



Dr. Frieda Norma Dela Cruz

Philippines ©®


No comments

Powered by Blogger.