Header Ads

Article - Bakhta, Popular Heritage Mohamed rahal (Algeria)

 


 Bakhta, Popular Heritage

Mohamed rahal (Algeria)


 Bakhta is one of the most famous Rai songs that swept all the world's stages and was sung by the most famous artists and its melodies became one of the most beautiful symphonies Melhouna in world music. Its lyrics go back to the most famous popular poems that were sung during the colonial period by its owner, the great poet Abdelkader El Khaldi, who was born in April ninety-eight and six. It became famous in 1945 at a popular wedding in the state of Tiaret, where the poet Abdelkader El Khaldi was a guest at that wedding and saw "Bakhta" who was madly in love with her beauty and this masterpiece came and overshadowed all his other poems. The popular poet "El Khaldi" was famous and his fame spread a lot with various poems in that period, but Bakhta's poem when she said that it became the most famous famous poem in western Algeria after independence and at the end of the sixties of the century, the perspective you are this nine and even the most famous praises in that period and when the art of Rai became famous nationally and many artists in Rai directed it, such as "El Houari Ben Shenet and “Shab Momen” and others in 1993 and after the success of Rai art globally to 5 verses of these against the authority Alfred Qwaider Berkane and after that the artist Cheb Khaled in the album “Nsensei” in a distinctive way where he performed it in a higher unique way using his vocal layers (7 vocal layers) and it became the most famous poems sung in the world and the comprehensive comprehensive in his international ladies some verses from this occasion Oh most of the days came * My wish is dyeing the daughters Bakhta Zina Lanaat * And the Hawariya jabs Fat Najma Luqat * In the Mazouz edition Bakhta Threat Al-Arad * Zeinha Ma Kasboho Ghayad Matroudah Fi Louhad * They narrowed it with her Hayah does not tremble the hunter * Qaria Ilm Al-Hakawiya Bakhta Aram Al-Niha * Circle like Jazia Dhiab Taslab Kahla Lahlab * With the skies and Kamel Maqwani Ya Al-Habab * We test and the truth is with me matches today Saadi * I found in it the ray of the leader Bakhta Nour Thamadi * The owner of me is like a fairy Her magic is my desire * Where can you change, my brother Her magic is my desire * Where can you cancel for me, my master My heart ring is mine alone * Oh, what luck Hassan Aoun Al-Khalidi has shown * Oh, what I have seen in this world A man named Bashar has come to me * His luck struck him in the desert I sent him to the house * The news of Fakher has destroyed me, oh, the glasses * After Mahden Maya came to me in the middle of the day * I was worried and hurt from the ordeal and the thoughts * The distress of my homeland is upon me Drinking from the bitterness of longing * My heart is with the one with me When I heard the news of her * My mind went crazy and went to her From my longing for her * I was happy, she poured happiness Her ordeal stole me * She twisted my heart and her words We force her into a cliché * Riding like an army prince Her neck is wrapped in a tarnish * A balance and a face mirroring her I wish I had * There is no longer any leadership in me She ruled me Kabheta * Where did I see my gazelle, Bakhta, shining like a ruby ​​* A recommended violation, a marriage that was cut off in the end * Where did the right hand extend to me, we made peace with longing * And love is in front of the market, a long, foolish peace * We did not care about the inferiority of the passionate and the beloved * Who blames them, the mindset of our lute, the tune * We did not listen to anyone but me and the light of the enlightened one * Shining on the faraya at a good hour * And in my desire and my wishes, we remained strict * And love is embodied for the rar of the chatter with the ta'azir * And the hearts are without veil And I, how do I act * Learn, and you are a tribe, said the light of my eyes * The ray of the light of the shining moon, I am, O my freedman * On the claimant, you are my sultan * And your servant Bakhta, a slave girl, seven and a night of sleep * Without drinking, as a drunkard, I did not get tired of looking * Nor of the talk of the spiritual You steal me with a glance * Where do they find it * This is your number The structure is decorated with a solution to the interpretation * and the decorated quills and helmets, the scratching of the she-shabir * over a gray and silky cloak * will fall like the spiritual poet Abdelkader Al-Khalidi. Carthage Festival in Tunisia 1994, a famous


 television unit named, in 1995

No comments

Powered by Blogger.