Header Ads

Poem - These Are Us, Poetess - Úri Kovàcs Ilona Ica (Hungary)

 




These Are Us

Úri Kovàcs Ilona Ica

Hungary

 


How could you love and then quickly forget.

I asked the star that shines on you every night.

He said one more minute and it's over,

I won't think about you anymore.

But my night is still sad.

I think I'm ready, I could cry but I won't.

The heart can be so hard, it can forget forever.

But deep down, he still dreams, weaves his impossible desires.

 Because you can't command the heart.

 So that he doesn't love you.

 Because I would live my life with you, but I know it can't be.

That's why I forgot forever" what you promised me.

Now is the final reckoning" orphan soul walks alone.

And everything that was beautiful here lives on in my soul.

We won't be slaves to hope, we'd rather Leave forever and forget while we live.

We are like shooting stars, we burn out quickly.

And we will turn to ashes, 

But we will fly with the wind in the meadows 

We will be the green blooming flowers of the fields.

 

No comments

Powered by Blogger.