Header Ads

Poem - Return to my City, Poet - Nageh Ahmed (Egypt), Bengali Translation: Md Ejaj Ahamed (India)

 


Return to my City

Nageh Ahmed (Egypt)


Return to my City

Be generous to me my beloved, so sing

Say I love you, you are my heart, repeat

Return to my city and water

For with every beat of your sighs I am born

Until I return to my smile, so specify

You are the only one who knows my intention

When I borrowed her soul to ransom

I preferred your soul over my life 

My destination

But I came back to buy you with my appointment

It was blocked by the cruelty of someone other than you who threatens

Your vision was blocked by the action of an agent

The voices of my happiness's salvation were killed by it

You are lost and I am lost in your company

From the veil of terrible silence is my resting place

And I thought you were far away to make me happy

Your world has become in flames of my stove




আমার শহরে ফিরে যাও 

নাগেহ আহমেদ (মিশর)

অনুবাদ: মোঃ ইজাজ আহামেদ 


 আমার শহরে ফিরে যাও 

 আমার প্রতি উদার হও আমার প্রিয়, তাই গাও

 বলো আমি তোমাকে ভালোবাসি, তুমি আমার হৃদয়, পুনরাবৃত্তি করো

 আমার শহরে এবং জলে ফিরে যাও 

 তোমার দীর্ঘশ্বাসের প্রতিটি স্পন্দনে আমার জন্ম

 যতক্ষণ না আমি আমার হাসিতে ফিরি, তাই বিশিষ্ট করো

 আমার উদ্দেশ্য একমাত্র তুমিই জানো

 যখন আমি ধার দিয়েছিলাম মুক্তিপণে তার আত্মাকে

 আমি প্রাধান্য দিয়েছি আমার জীবনের চেয়ে তোমার আত্মাকে  

 আমার গন্তব্য

 কিন্তু আমি আমার বিনিয়োগ নিয়ে তোমাকে কিনতে ফিরে এসেছি

 এটিকে আপনি ছাড়া অন্য কারো নিষ্ঠুরতার দ্বারা অবরুদ্ধ করা হয়েছে যারা দেয় হুমকি 

 আপনার দৃষ্টি অবরুদ্ধ করা হয়েছে একটি এজেন্টের কর্ম দ্বারা

 আমার সুখের পরিত্রাণের কণ্ঠস্বর নিহত হয় এটির দ্বারা 

 তুমি হারিয়ে গেছ আর আমি তোমার সঙ্গে হারিয়ে গেছি

 ভয়ানক নীরবতার আবরণ থেকে আমার বিশ্রামস্থল

 আর আমি ভেবেছিলাম আমাকে খুশি করতে তুমি অনেক দূরে

 তোমার পৃথিবী জ্বলে উঠেছে আমার চুলোর শিখাতে 




*এই কবিতাটি ইংরেজি থেকে বাংলায় অনুবাদ করা হয়েছে মোঃ ইজাজ আহামেদ- এর দ্বারা অরঙ্গাবাদ, মুর্শিদাবাদ, পশ্চিমবঙ্গ, ভারত থেকে।

(This poem has been translated into Bengali from English by Md Ejaj Ahamed from Aurangabad, Murshidabad, West Bengal, India)

No comments

Powered by Blogger.