Header Ads

POEM - POETRY IS MY LABORATORY, Poet - Rahim KARIM (Kyrgyzstan), Bengali Translation: Md Ejaj Ahamed (India)

 


POETRY IS MY LABORATORY
Rahim KARIM (Kyrgyzstan)

My poetry is my diary,
Where do I write about the state of my soul?
From early morning until late at night,
I conduct research based on my pulse.
And this is no offense to anyone,
Just an observation of human life.
Behind the fate sent by God,
This is my own laboratory.
Where am I defending my doctoral dissertation?
About the life of a simple poet.
Not quite like the others
Which is different from mass.
In test tubes and studying the composition of my own tears,
Oohs, ahs, sighs of pain.
I weigh every gram of experiences, joy, happiness,
I keep changes in the blood under a microscope.
I separate love from hate
I study the wounds received from deception, lies, betrayal.
This is how my poetry laboratory works,
Which is under the control of God.


কবিতা আমার গবেষণাগার
রহিম করিম (কিরগিজস্তান)
অনুবাদ: মোঃ ইজাজ আহামেদ (ভারত)

আমার কবিতা আমার ডায়েরি,
আমার আত্মার অবস্থা কোথায় লিখি?
ভোর থেকে গভীর রাত পর্যন্ত,
আমি আমার নাড়ির উপর ভিত্তি করে গবেষণা পরিচালনা করি,
এবং এটি কোন অপরাধ নয় কারোর জন্য,
মানুষের জীবনের একটি পর্যবেক্ষণ মাত্র।
ঈশ্বরের প্রেরিত ভাগ্যের পেছনে,
এটি আমার নিজের ল্যাবরেটরি।
আমি কোথায় আমার ডক্টরাল গবেষণামূলক প্রবন্ধ রক্ষা করছি?
সরল কবির জীবন সম্পর্কে।
অন্যদের মতো নয় একেবারে
যা ভিন্ন ভর থেকে।
টেস্টটিউবে এবং আমার নিজের চোখের জলের গঠন করছি অধ্যয়ন,
ওহ, আহ, ব্যথার দীর্ঘশ্বাস।
আমি প্রত্যেক গ্রাম  অভিজ্ঞতা, আনন্দ, সুখ করি ওজন,
আমি একটি অণুবীক্ষণ যন্ত্রের নীচে রক্তের পরিবর্তনগুলি রাখি।
আমি ভালবাসাকে ঘৃণা থেকে আলাদা করি,
আমি প্রতারণা, মিথ্যা, বিশ্বাসঘাতকতা থেকে প্রাপ্ত ক্ষতগুলি অধ্যয়ন   করি।
আমার কবিতার গবেষণাগার এভাবেই কাজ করে,
যা ঈশ্বরের নিয়ন্ত্রণে।



*এই কবিতাটি ইংরেজি থেকে বাংলায় অনুবাদ করা হয়েছে মোঃ ইজাজ আহামেদ-এর দ্বারা অরঙ্গাবাদ, মুর্শিদাবাদ, পশ্চিমবঙ্গ, ভারত থেকে।
(This poem has been translated into Bengali from English by Md Ejaj Ahamed from Aurangabad, Murshidabad, West Bengal, India)

No comments

Powered by Blogger.