Header Ads

Poem - Caress to the Soul, Poetess - Zunny Bracho (USA)

 


Caress to the Soul
Zunny Bracho (USA)

Smooth, peaceful, and full of conscience, big and simple at the same time. It doesn't get dark at night. It shines like the dawn; it is youth in old age. Live free like the wind; fly in the firmament. It lives in my body as his temple. Alive and vibrant to the destination fills me with freedom. It is a divine, It covers me in majesty. Its window to infinity makes me elevate my intellect. His magic embraces me and makes me his favorite human being. In this different world,  I have everything I want.  Free love, without labyrinths.
A sincere feeling. I love it,  and it is full of serenity; it gives my life peace and calm. I, as mortal, am surrending  with that caress to the soul.

Zunny Bracho  ©️Copyright 2024

No comments

Powered by Blogger.