Header Ads

Poem - Why Does My Heart Tire Me!! Poet - Natasha Ilia (Greece)

 


Why Does My Heart Tire Me!!

Natasha Ilia 

Greece


 My heart is bleeding tired..

 I understand why he is so embarrassed..

 In a foreign country, the exiled soul..

 Courage, why has it abandoned me...??


 I always fought and kept my head down..

 Yes, I often get deep sadness..

 Oh, how tiring, mysterious and elusive this world is..

 Why are my limbs hurting my power has been cut..??


 Oh, my heart is tired, my hands are swollen and my body is exhausted..

 Maybe from walking to work..on foot..

 Kurbeti, as a coach, has exhausted the power of youth..

 Life hit me hard with a heavy palm..


 I realized that your foot is slipping.

 Emigration, humanity, fatigue, attract osh..

 I realized late who ruined my dreams??

 I survive in a foreign land and my soul is empty..


 Still, she is cruel and looks like a stepmother..

 I complain and it eases the pain in my chest..

 You were never honey and you looked like sugar..

 But I will fight again to take the reins again.




Biography:

Natasha Ili was born on October 1962 in Via, Curo, Greece.

She completed my eight-year primary school education in my hometown.. then secondary agricultural education at the *Thoma Dode* school..

 Later studies at the Gjirokastër Pedagogical Institute.

 In 1997 she emigrated to Greece 

 She still lives here today..

 She has published two books.

 First book:

 *Ada*libri publishing house

 *Live the life*

 The second book:

 Publications: Emal

 *Living is beautiful*

 She is the winner of three prizes in the European poetry championship in Romania.

 Senator in the world union Silvano Bortolozi where I was elected twice...

 Award *Golden Pen*

 From the association *Albanian Echoes*

 The prestigious prize *RABINDRANATH TAGORE* from Motivational Strips..

 Award: *Pen of the Year*

 From the artistic association * Prince Muzaka*

 Artistic human appreciation

 From the staff of the Magazine *Human Value*

 Second prize..third prize

 literary portal:

 *poetic muse*

 Award *Golden Polar Star*

 Motivational Strips...

 Award *Gold Star*

 Rrahim Karim Karimov Foundation 

 My poems have been distributed in the newspaper *telegraph*

 Destination al

 Neutral.al

 Cicero Pristina 

 Word.com

 The world today..

 Center.press

 Albania.press

 A new window..

 Oneline window..

 Turkish newspaper: OZGUR IFADE GAZETESI..

 My poems are in many anthologies in the country and in the world.

 As well as in AZAHAR Magazine in Spain..

No comments

Powered by Blogger.