Header Ads

Poem - It Happens... Poet- Prasanna Kkumar

 


It Happens...

Prasanna Kkumar


Not that I can't write

not that I can't compose

not that I can't express

not that I can't convey, 


You can't always ink the mind,

You can't always tune the mood,

You can't always shine with the expression,

You can't always articulate the impression,


That's why I'm floundering in the waters 

Of emotions wading through the feelings, 

How could I, assert my fondness,

How could I, serenade under dark skies, 


Perhaps the weather 

Is not in my favour, 

May be, the wind 

Doesn't not intend 

The Zephyr to blow with a flavour, 


Yes, 

This might be the reason,

The season has cursed my vision,

fail I, 


To recite a poem 

In praising your sweet deception,

Worry not, as you ever remain 

In my heart with an eternal elation.


©Prasanna Kkumar

INDIA


About the Poet: 

Prasanna Kkumar is a widely published , translated and internationally acclaimed multilingual poet and editor.

His recent edited international anthologies are Love and Longing, Songs of Peace and Manushatvam: Songs of Humanity.

Chief Founder of The Fertile Brains an online successful literary platform he is making a significant contribution to world literature especially poetry.

A Masters degree in commerce Prasanna is a social worker by profession .

No comments

Powered by Blogger.