Header Ads

Poem - I Would Say So, Poetess - Ilona Úri Kovàcs (Hungary)

 



I would say so

Ilona Úri Kovàcs (Hungary)


I would say, but it's not possible, "I have a thousand sins against you in my heart.

 If I were to tell you my biggest secret, "loving you is a crime", then I'm a stinker.

 I would tell you how much it hurts, that my words are lies and you don't believe me.

 I would say the secret is you "you haven't noticed my biggest secret.

 I would like to tell you all the secrets of the night.

 I would say so, but I dare not.

 I would like to say that my heart is not a lying bridge, just say all the words.

 I would say that I am here "dreams escape me" because

 The flame does not rest "it just burns" but you wouldn't believe me if I said that.

 You are the fire in my heart, you are the true happiness.

 You are the sun in my soul," I would say.

 You are the ice in my heart " melt it or let it go forever.

 I would say so.




Ilona Úri Kovàcs Hungary. 

President of the Gold Palm International Accredited Academy of Art and Literature. Artist and Writer.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.