Wednesday 12 June 2024

Story - Violin, authoress- Nosirova Gavhar (Uzbekistan)

 


Violin

Nosirova Gavhar (Uzbekistan)


When I was a child, I only wanted to be a doctor when I grew up and heal people. Today, I was sitting in front of the window in desperation, I needed a doctor myself. My eyes are weak, I could not see the beauty of nature. I had only one dream in my heart - to heal people. At that moment I remembered that my father had a violin in an old chest. A few years ago, he taught me how to play the violin. For some reason I never played it . As soon as I opened the window, the outside world was blowing cool. As I played the violin, the birds stopped chirping, the noise of the street was instantly silenced. My heart seemed to be filled with light. Out of joy, I made it a habit to play the violin every day. The gentle melody that came out of it soothed the wounds of my heart. Every day, my violin lovers would gather in front of my window and listen to music. Then I realized that if we sincerely intend and strive for it, Allah will deliver everything. Doctors can heal people, but God gave me the happiness of healing their hearts. Music heals and comforts the human soul. My father's words: "Weakness should be turned into strength" came to mind today. I turned this weakness into strength and achieved my childhood dream. Now, every day, the audience called me the number one violinist.


No comments:

Post a Comment

কবিতা - হুল বিদ্রোহ, কলমে - সঞ্জয় বাস্কে, পুরুলিয়া

  হুল বিদ্রোহ  সঞ্জয় বাস্কে, পুরুলিয়া  সিধু, কানু, চাঁদ, ভৈরব এগিয়ে ছিল  সাঁওতাল জাতি সাথে ছিল। সবার থেকে আগে  হুল হুল বলে চিৎকার করেছিল।...