Wednesday 12 June 2024

Story - Ballet Queen, authoress - Nosirova Gavhar (Uzbekistan)




Ballet Queen 

Nosirova Gavhar 


Every morning, when I took my little girl to the ballet palace, her eyes would shine and she would be very happy. SHe liked the elegance and charm of ballet movements. One day my little princess cried:

- Father, I can't do it.

- My little princess, don't cry, you can do anything. One day my little princess will definitely become a ballet princess.

- Really? When?

- If you keep moving forward.

"Ok" she said, walking away from me.

 One day I came home and called my little girl:

- My daughter, your teacher gave you a gift.

- Really? what kind

- See for yourself.

- Wow, that's great - her eyes were shining. In the big picture, a beautiful ballet princess in a blue dress, with roses in her hands, kneeling at the horse's feet, and the silver roads, transparent canals and rivers of the paradise garden were depicted.

 - Your teacher praised you. If you keep trying, this beautiful ballet queen said that you too can be.

- Thank you, father. I will definitely be a ballet queen as my teacher said.

 Years have passed. Looking at this picture for a long time, today I was one of the ballet masters who embodied all the beauty and grace. But today my father was not with me. When I took the picture and hugged it tightly, I noticed the inscription on the back: "A gift from father to my little princess."



Nosirova Gavhar was born on August 16, 2000 in the city of Shahrisabz, Kashkadarya region of Uzbekistan. Today, she is a fourth-year student of the Faculty of Philology of the Samarkand State University of Uzbekistan. Being a lover of literature, she is engaged in writing stories and poems. Her creative works have been published in Uzbek and English. In addition, she is a member of «All India Council for Development of Technical Skills», «Juntos por las letras» of Argentina, «2DSA Global Community». Winner of the «Korabl znaniy» and «Talenty Rossii» contests, holder of the international C1 level in the Russian language, Global Education ambassador of Wisdom University and global coordinator of the Iqra Foundation in Uzbekistan. «Magic pen holders» talented young group of Uzbekistan, «Kayva Kishor», «Friendship of people», «Raven Cage», «The Daily Global Nation», Argentina's «Multi Art-6», Kenya's «Serenity: A compilation of art and literature by women» contains creative works in the magazine and anthology of poets and writers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ঐতিহাসিক মুর্শিদাবাদের চিত্র, ফটো ক্যাপচার: মোঃ ইজাজ আহামেদ

            হিরাঝিল  হাজারদুয়ারি প্রাসাদ  হাজারদুয়ারি ও ইমামবাড়া                              ওয়াসিফ মঞ্জিল                             ...