Header Ads

Poem - Scary Woman, Poetess - Yasmine Abdel Asalam harmoush (Lebanon)

 


Scary Woman
Yasmine Abdel Asalam harmoush

I serchead
In the city
About the coat
It covers my beauty
But he didn't cover it
The magic of her beauty
It was her legs
Longer than a winter's night
Her steps are faster
From the heartbeat
She struts with pride
he said to her:
I will carry you from among
Loin of balconies
I will fly with you like a feather
Lighter than the breeze
And I hear your words
Not like words
I will squeeze your letters
In the alphabet cup
And pour you into the toast of life
I will give you medicine
It cures my illness
Who mutes languages
I will pick pomegranate blossoms from you
And I plant it in an orchard
Turquoise
And pour the scent of roses
On the edge of your mouth
Dripping with the fragrance of passion
One of the characteristics of your hair
It pours drop by drop
In a bottle filled with love
What a whisperer he was jealous of
Playing flutes
I'll spill ink on you
In the pool of poets
And whenever you violate
The Ten Commandments
I'll punish you with a hug
The fountain pen breaks
He scatters words
And when you are obedient
I will free your braids
And he took you away
We rock together
With the raging wind
Our hair is flying
With wave frequencies
We collect love letters
From the sky dictionary
Then we walk around
In areas of space
we sit
Around a fireplace full of stars
We're chatting
With dust particles
And right before nap
Magic flashes
We accept the furrows of the moon
We sleep in light dormitories
We seek refuge under the quilt of the abyss
Without whispers and night whispers

No comments

Powered by Blogger.