Header Ads

Poem - Love, poet - Ubaidullo Sanginov (Tajikistan)

 



LOVE

Ubaidullo Sanginov 

Tajikistan


If I burn, but my ashes speak of love.

If I die, I will give my life again for love.


My blood flows with love in my body

Like a huge river with a hundred storms


As I am dead without a soul, this language also rots in the wet soil

Even if I turn to dust, my bones will always say love


I am like a hot fire on the ground

I lit this fire with love all over the world.


I am not one of the commanders, the soldier of my love every breath,

I walk in the group of my love and with love


I will sit with those who are like flowers, and I will collect flower juice from them

With such wine of love I will stay young forever


As long as there is a soul in this body, I will speak of love.

I speak of love both on earth and in the sky.



Biography: 

Ubaidullo Sanginov was born in 1975 in the city of Vahdati, Tajikistan. Educational University named after

Sadriddin Aini in Dushanbe

graduated with a degree in mathematics. Since 1996, he has been working as a mathematics teacher.

Ubaidullo Sanginov is the world's best poet and translator. His poems have been translated into

different languages. Ubaidullo Sanginov's poems have been published in many international magazines

and anthologies.

Ubaidullo Sanginov is the editor of the world magazine "Friendship of People".

Ubaidullo Sanginov is a member of various international cultural organizations.

Ubaidullo Sanginov's poems are about love, peace, friendship, good human behavior, masculinity.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.