Header Ads

Poem - I Won Love, Poet - Abdulbasset Abdulsalam Qassem ALsamadi (Yemen)

 


I Won Love
Abdulbasset Abdulsalam Qassem ALsamadi
Yemen


While she walks steam rises From the snow  It's Spring , so There is no arrogance
There is no dust in the roads And flowers
  I dangled to smell the Fragrance of jasmine

For her The nights sailed with The waves, and from the look Of at sunrise, I won love and Did not lose my heart, and for The sake of her heart, which I love, I wove from my vein A silk shawl of longing and Called out in an emotional Voice,

O you who loved your path And spread pomegranate leaves I must meet you and Close my eyes in peace and Before the day return to hug You in my chest 

your eyes are crazy love,
And capture the love in your Eyes Like drinking sea water The more I Drank, the thirstier I became

O woman,
I don't like to stay up late Except with you
And I don't like drawing in Perspective
The eye of the ant except When
Draw I love you may she Grow up
  In your eyes a thousand Times

For love
Give me love with cold Water drop by drop Give me Everything my heart needs For years of love and a Thousand nights and nights



About the Poet:
Abdulbasset Abdulsalam Qassem Alsamadi is a poet from Yemen, born in Jabal Habashi, Taiz Governorate.
He holds an honorary doctorate in Arabic literature.
He holds a diploma of appreciation from Together for Letters, Argentina.

He won an international poetry competition in Sicily, Italy 2024. A critical reading of his poem “For the Eyes of a Woman from” Baghdad by the Tunisian poet Nour Bouaziz.

Some of his poems were translated into several languages: Portuguese, French, Croatian, English, Italian, Albanian, Spanish and Chinese.

Arab and international newspapers and magazines, paper and electronic, publish his poems.

He participated in the Anthology of World Peace. Poets for the LAM.

He participated in books and Electronic collections. Participated in Al-Salam International Magazine, issue nine and issue ten. Stockholm, among the top 100 influential and distinguished personalities in 2021, 2022, and 2023. From the Algerian newspaper Nahwa Shorouk. From the President of the Arab Media Ambassadors, among the top 100 personalities. International Creativity and Humanities Fellowship - England, London in 2017. 2022 2023

He received dozens of certificates of appreciation

No comments

Powered by Blogger.