Tuesday 25 June 2024

Poem - I Miss You My Love , Poet - Mohamed Rahal ( Algeria)

 


I Miss You My Love 

Mohamed Rahal of Algeria


All the longing and you're far away 

Is it enough to improve me?

My tears are shedding longing to see you

I sleep with a ghost next to me 

it does not let me 

How do I feel when you are so far from me? 

Baby my eyes never sleep 

Strange and what good is my longing?

I would love to see you, but how???


Why I loved you unforgettable love 

I hear every whisper of you 

love and touch 

but how .

Why did you agree to stay away from me? 

Is this my reward for falling in love with you?


My love comes back that I can't 

 I held on to your love, like a baby, come back



No comments:

Post a Comment

কবিতা - হুল বিদ্রোহ, কলমে - সঞ্জয় বাস্কে, পুরুলিয়া

  হুল বিদ্রোহ  সঞ্জয় বাস্কে, পুরুলিয়া  সিধু, কানু, চাঁদ, ভৈরব এগিয়ে ছিল  সাঁওতাল জাতি সাথে ছিল। সবার থেকে আগে  হুল হুল বলে চিৎকার করেছিল।...