Header Ads

Poem - Poetic Letter, Poetess - Antonina M. Wiśniewska (Poland)

 



Poetic Letter

© Antonina M. Wiśniewska

Country: Poland 🇵🇱

                                                                

                      Dear friend...

 I'm sending you the sanity syndrome...

What is love when the heart is in despair.

What is a dream when sadness marks the way?

What is the joy of life when the path is full of thorns?

What is the pulse of existence when the wind is ahead of us.

What is life without friendship?

What is joy without suffering?

What is a life without meaning?

      Like a nightingale, I sing trills to you.

We are like two friends.

You hurt this friendship with love.

We were supposed to be like brother and sister.

We weren't supposed to destroy friendship,

and you started singing about love,

you felt spring even though autumn was on the trees.

How easy it is to lose friendship when love

it creeps in. Friendship is the kindness of the heart,

And love rules the second heart.

I don't want your love, sadness and despair.

I want to return to friendship

which means a lot to me in life.

Don't torment me with your love,

tender words with passion.

Your love and its chains are not for me.

I am a ray of sunshine, a warm smile

on cold days. And you want it at all costs

close the door of friendship.

I don't agree to your love,

to your tender words.

From your disappointment

I already have a headache.

The only thing I can offer you

it's human kindness and warm words.

Without tenderness, passion and betrayal.

      Today I'm giving you some friendly advice.

Let's remain as friends before,

I don't want your love, it's too much for me.


 

Biography:

Dr. H. C. Multi Antonina M. Wiśniewska (born Ewelina Maleta), poet, writer, reviewer, text editor, translator. Ambassador of Peace in Africa, Asia and America.

           I was born in 1980. I am Polish. A graduate of the Maria Curie-Skłodowska University in Lublin and the Teachers' College in Radom, where I studied Polish philology. I also have a clothing education in sewing and designing clothes, as well as education in public administration and human resources management.

          I participated in literary workshops at SCM "ARKA" in Radom and the Kozienice Cultural Center, and also attended various training courses at "Resursa" in Radom. I won the laurel in Poland in the One Poem Tournament in 2019.

I have over 150 international diplomas from various parts of the world: Asia, Africa, South America, North America.

          I am the author of the volume of poetry "Poetica vitae" published in 2020. I am also the author of the blog: "Poetry of Life (Poetica vitae)" and the author and head of the website: Word written - Ewelina Maleta. This is a website containing biographies and collecting the works of the best poets from around the world. Additionally, I am the editor and proofreader of "Obietnica" by Zbigniew Jarek.

       As a co-author, I participated in the following anthologies and magazines:

      1. Anthology of contemporary poetry "Pegasus Constellation" 2020.

     2. Anthology of contemporary poetry "Fractals" 2020.

     3. Anthology of contemporary children's poetry "Poetariat for Children" (2020).

    4. Anthology of contemporary poetry: "Places I Love" 2020.

   5. Poetry Yearbook: "Rykowisko" 2020.

   6. Anthology (#13) 2021.

   7. Irregularnik Kulturalny "Kozirynek" issue 18 No. 2 (23) 2020.

   8. Bimonthly magazine for the young in body and spirit "Rycerz Młodych" (March - April 2021).

  9. Shanxi Science And Technology (CN14 - 0009) 2023 in Asia (Philippines).

      My poems have also been published in the:

10. World Literature Readers Organization and on many websites around the world.

11.ITALIANEWSMEDIA.IT - MAGAZINE, ALESSANDRIA TODAY. P. C. LAVA December 2023

12. Gazeta Destinacioni 2023.12.13

13. Orfeu. AL. Viti, No. 15. Djetor 2023

14. Quick World News 12/2023

15. alakhabarianews. com (Egypt) November/December 2023 (Asia)

16. Newspaper LISSALBA - ALBANIA 2024/1

17. Newespaper Ciceroni, December 2023.

18. The Daily Global Nation 31 January 2024

19. International Literature Language Journal 31January 2024.

20. Quick Amazing World Magazine 31January 2024.

21.The magic of art 31January 2024.

     I love writing, the world, traveling and photography. In addition, I have many interests and passions.

     I am the administr

ator of the global poetry groups "Amor de Poeta" and "African Poetry Giant".

No comments

Powered by Blogger.