Header Ads

Poem - Send My Regards



 Poem - Send My Regards

Mohamed Rahal 

Algeria


Give my regards, O Mar, and tell her

I wonder if my heart loves and cherishes her


For my heart, howdy

I'm still in Al Wasl, always intending to

O Khuda, without you, what should we do?

Ways to remove the fire we carry

Makoy and the lover, Tayyab Kawi

I wanted a bird to fly and meet it


Jet was a bird

End my greetings, with the dawn we walk

For the blacks of Miami, my heart wants to fly

It extinguishes a fire. How do we connect it?

The wound of the mind began to bleed profusely

My worries depended on her to carry me


Thanks for her concerns

 To whom do we complain, I blame her more

The loss of my reproach in a secretive heart

My torment has ruined its sentences

Please, O soul upon whom I am concerned

Don't 

worry about peace of mind


No comments

Powered by Blogger.