Header Ads

FOREVER... Poetess - Angela Kosta (Italy), Bengali Translation: Md Ejaj Ahamed (India)

 

FOREVER... 

Angela Kosta (Italy)

I will love you in silence
knowing where you will find me.
I will be beyond the only companion star
Witness to our madness.
You will find me beyond the moon
she, our favorite guest, much desired.
I will be beyond the cloud
Cradle of my brief happiness.
I’ll be beyond the sun
That may be one day
He will ease my anguish.
I will stop for a long time to relive the moreover
Where the wind will carry your whispers.
I will watch the water flow
And I’ll get wet from your lips.
I will find you knowing that you will be there.
And me?
I’ll be there, in the palm of your soul
standing still for fear of having become mute
Vanished into thin air.
On the waves of the sea
I’ll find our breath
Your smile on my mouth
Your look in my tear
Your beats on my heart
Your fingers in my hair
Your eyes on mine...
Forever!!!



চিরকাল... অ্যাঞ্জেলা কোষ্টা (ইতালি)
অনুবাদ: মোঃ ইজাজ আহামেদ (ভারত)

আমি তোমাকে  ভালবাসবো নীরবে
জানো তুমি আমাকে কোথায় পাবে
আমি একমাত্র সঙ্গী তারকা পেরিয়ে
আমাদের পাগলামির সাক্ষী হবো।
তুমি আমায় পাবে চাঁদের ওপারে
সে, আমাদের প্রিয় অতিথি, অনেক কাঙ্খিত।
আমি মেঘের ওপারে
আমার সংক্ষিপ্ত সুখের দোলনা হবো।
আমি সূর্যের ওপারে থাকবো
সে একদিন হয়তো  লাঘব করবে আমার কষ্ট।
আমি আরও পুনরুজ্জীবিত করার জন্য দীর্ঘ সময়ের জন্য থামবো
যেখানে বাতাস তোমার ফিসফিস বহন করবে।
আমি জলের প্রবাহ দেখবো
এবং আমি ভিজে যাব  তোমার ঠোঁট থেকে
তুমি  থাকবে জেনে আমি তোমাকে খুঁজে পাবো।
আর আমাকে?
আমি সেখানে থাকব, তোমার আত্মার তালুতে
নীরব হয়ে যাওয়ার ভয়ে স্থির হয়ে আছি দাঁড়িয়ে
পাতলা বাতাসে উধাও হয়ে।
সমুদ্রের ঢেউয়ের উপর
আমি আমাদের নিঃশ্বাস খুঁজে নেবো
তোমার হাসি আমার মুখে
তোমার চেহারা আমার চোখের জলে
তোমার স্পন্দন আমার হৃদয়ে
  তোমার আঙ্গুল আমার চুলে
তোমার চোখ আমার দিকে...
চিরকাল!!!



এই কবিতাটি ইংরেজি থেকে বাংলায় অনুবাদ করা হয়েছে মোঃ ইজাজ আহামেদ- এর দ্বারা অরঙ্গাবাদ, মুর্শিদাবাদ, ভারত থেকে।
(This poem has been translated into Bengali from English by Md Ejaj Ahamed from Aurangabad, Murshidabad, West Bengal, India)

No comments

Powered by Blogger.