Header Ads

Poem - My Casket Is Full of Scarlet Words, Poetess - Shirin Akhter (Bangladesh)

 


My Casket Is Full of Scarlet Words 

Shirin Akhter 

Bangladesh 


The epistle that you sent me still sparkles with rainbow lights,

It resonates with evening beauty,

Speaks in the tunes of classical music,

Spreads mysticism,

Reflects brilliant shades of emotions,

Glistens multihued letters,

Laden with fabulous special effects from start to ending,

Bestows colours on my soul of my love bird,

While going through,

My passion pauses,

In each punctuation,

Am yet on the green leaf of longing,

My casket is full of scarlet words which embroider the dreamful scarf of sweet feelings,

My isolated abode that echoes the cute tale of my cloistered heart,

That bounces back the lyrics of silvery love story composed by both of us.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.