Header Ads

POEM -THE RIGHT TO FREEDOM, POET - MAID CORBIC

 



THE RIGHT TO FREEDOM

I'm silent
I'm hiding the truth
From the people of all

Empty thoughts
Brings the world
In great danger

I'm silent
Because that doesn't concern me
Which would not concern me

I'm lying
Black himself and the world
That everything is fine

I can do everything
Just not die yet
I'm a young man for that

I'm silent
I know it's my fault
Even when I'm not

I choose
Existence of love
Elace of war

Hunger
Mighty men win
The right to freedom, long live!


Biography:
Maid Corbic is from Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina. He is 24 years old. In his spare time he writes poetry that repeatedly
praised as well as rewarded. He also selflessly helps others around him, and he is moderator of the World Literature Forum WLFPH (World Literature Forum Peace and Humanity) for humanity and peace in the world. He is world 44. poet in the world and five in the Balkan. He has over the 10.000 successes on Facebook and winner of many international and world poetry festivals. He writes poetry with identity of love and lust, even love with tragical ending. He also loves nature.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.