Poems of Dr.Prasana Kumar Dalai
NEVER BETRAY YOU !
The way life has turned away
I had never thought about that
I can't believe what has happened
That painful episode of my life
I have given my heart and soul
I never betray you ; I don't know
Why I fail to understand your value
I won't let your eyes shed tears
However thorny the path may be
I am ready to walk on them for you.
©️®️Dr.Prasana Kumar Dalai@India.🇮🇳
IF YOU WILL BE MY HYMN !
I'm that morning sun with no sky
My tears hold your memories
I 've become a wanderer in your love
In my prayers I ask only for you
I read you as if you are hymns
O' my paradise , never stay away
I'm trapped in the prison of your heart
As a colourful bird in the cage
The lava of loneliness burns in me
Every moment I'm getting burnt
Being the shade of fireballs, we 're
A pair of fetters connected together.
©️®️Dr.Prasana Kumar Dalai@India.🇮🇳
WHEN HOPE ENDS !
Nothing is there in our body
But the cover of painful soul
And in pain I look for pure love
This very wish has spoiled me
I 've lost everything all my way
Your intention did plunder me
You separated me from your life
You never cherished my being
When hope ends ,my day ends
I exist with the end of my life
For nothing will remain there
Except my sobbing painful soul.
©️®️Dr.Prasana Kumar Dalai@India.🇮🇳
THOUSAND GRIEFS!
Am happy in my world
With you next to me and mine
My moments are filled with lights
My love is extended to paradise
With no concern about separation
Though we 've never lamented before
Despite having faced thousand griefs
Heart blown away by the desert wind
Separated hearts start melting again
The more I try to forget you
The more I miss you.
©️®️Dr.Prasana Kumar Dalai@India
