Poems of Dr Prasana Kumar Dalai
MY DAY STARTS ONLY WITH YOU!
If your absence is neither gain nor loss
Don’t know why it bothers me then
My day starts only with your thoughts
My crimson evening comes from you
Every moment I breath in is called life
Your blue eyes and tender arms in mine
Nothing but you rule in me all the time
Your words are my words you do know
My dreamy nights are but your gifts
Strange all of me has become yours
I want to be loyal till my last breath
The unbreakable thread has bound us
Even on separating it doesn't separate
Even on breaking it does never break.
©️®️Dr Prasana Kumar Dalai@India.🇮🇳
TAKE AWAY EVERYTHING !
I am not looking for everything from you
Still I keep looking at you for your words
With them I can build my precious dream
That will boost me for the rest of my life
I don't know what my heart seeks in you
Even know not why I feel so lost sans you
Why I see a year in every star in the sky
Why I always look at you every moment
Fill my void ; take away everything I have
Make me complete by snatching all mine
Do bring your love into my muffled cry .
©️®️Dr Prasana Kumar Dalai@India 🇮🇳
EVEN IF I DIE!
Days and nights your memories visit
They do torture my anguished heart
Meeting and separation are norms now
I am all hopeless in your crazy thoughts
For the world the heart is a puppet
I can well imagine how it does feel to be
Please don't look at me so intensely
Promise me if I die you won’t forget me
You always reside in the corner of my eyes
Yet you exist somewhere far away from me
You are so close to my heart I believe !!
©️®️Dr Prasana Kumar Dalai@India🇮🇳
YOU’RE NOT MINE !
We were walking hand in hand and
You got stranded in the rain again
I was somewhere lost in my dream
You went farther away from me then
Know not if I can keep up your pace
You were my life just for a moment
Then you made me grieve for lifetime
My heart got shattered the very night
To me the wet face was worth seeing
I often smell you and your memories
I do feel like having you by me forever
Those memories and journey so sweet
So haunting I can hardly escape them
Perhaps it caught the sight of evil eyes
My lips were silent but cried my heart
Though awaiting, I could say nothing
For I consoled myself you’re not mine.
©️®️Dr Prasana Kumar Dalai @India.
