Poems of Dr Prasana Kumar Dalai

 


Photo of Dr Prasana Kumar Dalai











UNTOUCHABLE PAIN !

It's hard to explain
Why doesn't the past stop
Why  it doesn't pass away
Everything is here
Still my eyes searching more
What happened to me
I don't get to you on time
That is not the only face
In this whole world
If she is far away
Why doesn't she leave my heart
This untouchable pain
My past memories never let me live.

©️®️Dr.Prasana Kumar Dalai@India



DAWN TO DUSK!

Like a dawn you entered my life
Calm and quiet,all refreshing
And I came adorned in the dust
Of every lane and alley ;
You came like an angel
The panacea of my heartache
I haven't returned to my life again
But for a wound open today
Perhaps I have reached
The dusk of my life.

©️®️Dr.Prasana Kumar Dalai@India


WHEN I BREATHE !

When I breathe none but you realise
Every moment even if it is far away
You're mine ; can't think otherwise
I know not how the moments 'll pass
Miserable me ; life sans you all void
I 've come to the world for you only
I'm leaving the whole world for you
Clouds in the sky connect the door
There is you in the sunny shade rains
In the recommendations of the Lord
Crazy me,crave to live & die with you.

©️®️Dr Prasana Kumar Dalai@India




IF I STAY BACK NOW !

Leave not , my heart is not satiated yet
You did just arrive and the spring set in
Let the air hold your fragrance for hours
Let my gaze wander in and around you
Let the evening gradually deepen more
That my heart can calm down and settle
Let me live a while when stars do shine
The lamps are lit too ; forbid me never
If I stay back now , I can never go again
Let my emotions at your cherubic glance
Spread the wings for they may fade soon
With your thirst and yearning unquenched.

©️®️Dr Prasana Kumar Dalai@India



NOTHING IN RETURN !

You filled up my life of failure and futility
You didn't decry my slightest deficiency
You never took away your riches from me
I hardly crowned your copious empathy
I crashed them with my abashed apathy
Yet you pour your unconditional
kindness
When I crazily race ahead in utter vain
Desirous yet destitute in soul in entirety
It’s you who offer me everything I need
Never to get anything back in return
You always try to bind me with your love
I get away from your embrace once again
When I think of you I do lose you though
I see you right behind me as I look back .

©️®️Dr Prasana Kumar Dalai @India




SILENCE OF THE NIGHT !

The earth under the sky hangs like a ball
Over the classic blue the night descends
And the earth falls asleep in a rush
I doubt you ‘ve heard the silence of the night
That hushes sob hovering in the wind
The dense darkness does engulf our life
And its very mundanity keeps increasing
The night stays awake under the sky-blue
With our shattered dreams here and there
But our trifling hopes do keep us alive .

©️®️Dr Prasana Kumar Dalai @India



THE TALK OF THE TOWN !

My morning has already come smiling
New dreams even with eyes wide open
An indication that happiness is lurking
Radiant morning and uplifting breeze
Being drenched, she runs into my arms
An angel with lovely tune of her anklets
The talk of the town is soft and smooth
Though old, fresh seem conversations
Beyond all thoughts this life moves on
I am a bud blooming at your first sight
Find myself dissolved in thy love genuine
And I would love to find my muse in you.

©️®️ Dr Prasana Kumar Dalai @India

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url