Poems of Dr Prasana Kumar Dalai
DIE WITH SMILE !
Despite your prolonged silence
The world does know the truth
Your aura is scattered everywhere
I am the silent witness of your love
Your eyes make me die with smile
I can read your heart and mind
When unruled wind blows the veil
You always look more beautiful
I then in your self see the Goddess
I have never been able to read
I wish to stay forever in your heart
In your memories I do cling to life.
©️®️Dr Prasana Kumar Dalai@India.
RAYS OF HOPES !
With millions scattered dreams in eyes
Faces of memories and stories peep
Shackles 'll melt one day with heats
Destiny 'll change with my footsteps
Along with the rays of hopes
At times you complain against me
And I just wish to be by your side
For we do still need each other
I 'll confess it till last breath of my life.
©️®️Dr. Prasana Kumar Dalai@India.
ALL ROADS LEAD TO YOU !
Turn me into your hues & emotions
I am like severe intoxication
Let me be dissolved inside you
To spend the whole life with you
In mirth and glee whole heartedly
What is the reason of this sadness
I feel more alive as I get closer to you
Breaths come to a halt as you leave
My heart is pounding and lamenting
My limbs haven't slept for a long time
My eyes want to see you all my way
For all my roads lead to you only .
©️®️Dr.Prasana Kumar Dalai@India.
ALL ROADS LEAD TO YOU !
Turn me into your hues & emotions
I am like severe intoxication
Let me be dissolved inside you
To spend the whole life with you
In mirth and glee whole heartedly
What is the reason of this sadness
I feel more alive as I get closer to you
Breaths come to a halt as you leave
My heart is pounding and lamenting
My limbs haven't slept for a long time
My eyes want to see you all my way
For all my roads lead to you only .
©️®️Dr.Prasana Kumar Dalai@India.
MEETING WITH A STRANGER !
On seeing you, my heart beats so fast
But it is not so on meeting a stranger
You're my lifeline ; I can't do sans you
Please don't go away leaving me aside
You know I love you more than myself
Everything in my heart is solely yours
Ask me anything you cherish and covet
If you intend to kill me , you do it slowly
Not even slightest of noise I will make
For you mean the world to me truly .
©️®️Dr Prasana Kumar Dalai@India
VOICE OF SILENCE !
Silence has a voice ; listen to it
Do go down the memory lane
My time still stands erect there
Silent are my awkward moments
My silent words I face everyday
So much pain and agony dominate
The sea water keeps dead silent
Million hidden silences beneath
There is a silent rise in every fall
Listen to utter silence sometimes.
©️®️Dr Prasana Kumar Dalai @ India.
THE LAST LETTER OF MINE !
Words must have clung to your heart
When you tore the last letter of mine
Removed rose petals from your books
Now your tears roll down for fear of loss
All our long cherished wishes fall apart
You remember when you stole my heart
You made stolen thing the house of God
You used to take my name while praying
You were afraid of missing me forever
Mere words and they were retracted
We both were lost and dissolved in love
I'm yet to find my destination sans you.
©️®️ Dr Prasana Kumar Dalai@India.
