Thought And Heart's Care in Reema Hamza's Poetry, Author - Dr. Manoranjan Das
Thought And Heart's Care in Reema Hamza's Poetry
Dr. Manoranjan Das
E: manoranjandas20018@ gmail.com
The sparkable poetess with fame Reema Hazma of Syria greenifies her thought, by subjectifying with knowledge, advocates her idea through poetry where the zone of intellect with possibility through thought with heart's care are staged to demonstration of mind's movement,
and,thought and heart's care mean looking after your mind and body together. She has the worldly feelings, norming and mooring with entrance of life for carrying everything with time. Thus, she writes,
'I love you in the distance that scorches both.
What have you done to me ?
I, who entered your life as a mere passer by,
Left it as woman shaped by nothing
but her own blazing for you.
I walked,
Carrying my heart as one carries coal in bare hand;
and when I saw you...
The heart spilled, and I find not care.
Everything drew me toward you:
the wind, the trembling of my fingers,
the suffocation of time,
even the earth itself.'1
With truth, she remembers that
anyone's feelings and his physical health are closely linked,and, when one's mind is calm, his body stays strong, and caring for man's thoughts and his heart is simple, and he can take these easy steps every day, therefore, a healthy mind means a healthy body,and, for more tips to protect health, you can read the healthline.
Attachingly saying, Reema Hamza says that
the good news is come when one can strengthen his mind to take care of his heart, and, the more he looks after his mental well-being, the more his heart will be benefited. She says further that man's heart and mind are always in conversation and owes for caring for others. She owes the normalcy, remembering with the longing of persence enough. Thus, she writes,
'I swear, the earth toward you
with every step I took .
When my eyes met yours,
I forgot how to breathe ,
I feared touching my chest
and finding you there,
but I remembered inside
how deeply long to be born
from you alone
from your fire and warmth.
Your presence was loud enough
to erase all else.'2
It is to be strengthen through thought that she entangles her feelings through poetry, basing on the talking about the heart, men's think of care, and, a small step each day can keep your heart safe and happy, and, these steps are simple, healthy heart lifestyle of habits. She remarks through her thought, domaining with the goldenness where the attachment of vital mentality owes to openness , bearing with the assessing entire existence through guessing the outward form. She again remarks , circumstancifies with wooes, inspiring with wellness through resultant progress.Thus, it may be added,
'You are the domain of development,
Systematising with the realm of goldenness,
Where individuality is for attachment
For vital and mental energy for openness.
Your controlling and assessing for advancing
The entire existence through clear resistence
Is acquainted with the shape for guessing
Outward form for betterment as consequence.
Beautifying with climatic circumstances
Your wills and wooes are normed and formed to act
For the inspiration with preferences;
Here you're determinist for wellness, in fact.
You are the mechanical resultant
Of continuous progress with good moment.'3
She asserts that a heart offers many great resources, including information to help anyone to maintain a superb lifestyle and recognize the symptoms of stress, anxiety, and low mood can raise blood pressure, inflame, and strain heart, and , for caring mind calmness helps man's heart thrive, and, men spend so much time taking care of everyone else, and, she gazes with certainties upon yearning by meeting or missing.Thus, she writes,
' Your gaze alone
shook me certainties,
shook me untill I fell out of myself,
yearning after yearning,
becoming part of you.
It was not a meeting;
it was a revelation
I realised then
that I have been incomplete without you,
and that you came
to reclaim what was missing from you...in me.'4
Invariably speaking, Reema Hamza informs her thought with poetry that feeling for others is called empathy, and, it is the ability to share and understand what someone else is experiencing, and, man can think of it as 'stepping into his shoes.' She positivates through hiding nothing but standing right with fullness polished by., and she carries with occasion in cloud's close of hearts.Thus, she writes,
' You...
I miss you without excuse,
without occasion
I miss you as an eyelid misses its blink,
a hand misses warmth,
a name misses the one who speaks it tenderly.
I miss you
not because you are drawn in the clouds of absance,
but because you are in me,
to close it hearts...'5
Purely speaking, she, the popular poet tells that it helps us to connect with friends, build strong relationships, and act with kindness, and, thought with gut feeling is related with friendship. She feels the spreading of world peace for humanity's medicine to heal. Thus it may be added,
'The world has been filled
With stench of unrest.
Let's spread all over the world peace's scent,
The earth has been suffering
From disease of unhumanness.
Let's go with humanity's medicine to heal.'6
She boldly assigns that feeling and understanding are the mental part ,and, anyone can use her brain to imagine how she feels without taking on all pleasure, and, when a man sees someone get a paper cut, she might wince because she knows how it is felt the need with understanding. She assumes through her with the touch of fullness by borrowing love.Thus, she writes,
'Do not touch me,
I am woman who can not maneuver;
when I love, I hide nothing ,
Take it as it is:
I ling for you ,
even you stand right before me.
I need you
to re-arrange my fullness.
I have no published speech,
no metaphors borrowed from books of love.'7
Carefully stressing to say that she ensures that poetry assembles which is under practice to communicate closely by listening to speaking and feeling with referring exact situation, she ensures further that if anyone takes on everyone else's feelings, she can get emotional burn out, and, it is like carrying a heavy backpack that does not belong to people, and, they must take time to rest and check in with their own feelings to stay healthy into mind. She refers and prefers by calling soon within the reaches by thinking of poetry.Thus, she writes,
'All I have
is this heart
that called for you once...
And keeps calling a thousand times.
Distance held its breath
in the impossible curbe of yours soon,
and you held me from within
where no one reaches
and no one leaves.
When you leave poetry,
you stop thinking in words.'8
In her motion of feeling, she, the Rima Hazma proceeds to say in he poetry that human virtues like kindness, it can improve a person's capacity for compassion and empathy, which strengthens relationships, and having good relationships with friends, family members. She has the potentilities with calmness , shaping with the heart's admiration and so on.Thus, it may be added
'The nice, calm, cold has the potentilities with thought, which in women shapes itself so rapidly that they hardly know it as thought, should always travel to the lips by way of the hrart; it does so in those women whom all love and admire.'9
It is informed and postualted by Reema Hamza that turning a caring mind or heart through inward means practicing self-compassion, instead of judging one's mistakes, for treating himself or herself with the same kindness anyone would show a good friend, and it helps lower stress, feeling less anxious. She takes virtues in her touch of heart , hand and season.Thus, she writes,
'I am not writing to you now,
you are more than anything that can be said.
When I am with you,
words become threads of light.
So do not touch me
as your hands touch other things;
Let me instead
fall upon you
like a fifth season.'10
It's authentical that Reema Hamza conveys the themes of life's dealings, capitalising the domes of virtues where thought and heart's mode of care through feeing is harmonized too.
References
1. A Thought Flavored With Poetry; Rema Hamza; The Raft Of Dreams Literary Magazine Web, June; 2026;
2. Ibid;
3. Instant Poetry, Writer, M.Das;
4. As No.1;
5. Ibid;
6. Let's Go; The Unspoken Words of The Blue Planet'; Dr. Md Ejaj Ahamed; Dream Raft Pub.; Aurangabad, Murshidabad, W.B., India, Pin-742201; 2025; P-63;
7. As No.1;
8. Ibid;
9. O.W.Holmes , The New Dict.of Thoughts; Ed.T Edwards D.D.&Others; Standard Lit., 2002; P-265;
10. As No.1;
*Major help: Md Ejaj Ahamed*
