Header Ads

POEMS OF FABIO PETRILLI - ITALY

 


FABIO PETRILLI - ITALY


Fabio Petrilli was born in Foggia (Italy) on 9 March 2000. Studies Arts and Cultural Heritage at the University of Molise. Currently lives in San Bartolomeo in Galdo , a town in the province of Benevento. Poet, an established writer in the encyclopedia among contemporary national and international poets - Wikipoesia.

His poems were translated into French by the poet Irène Duboeuf, in Modern Greek by the writer Irene Doura-Kavadia , in Portuguese by the poet Cristina Pizarro, in Spanish, Catalan and English by the international poet Joan Josep Barceló i Bauçà. With the composition “I miei versi - My verses” he won the International Panorama of the Arts 2023 in the section “ Youth Awards“ organized by the Writers Capital International Foundation.

It is featured in numerous national and international literary journals.  

His first poetic poem in collaboration with the poet Elisa Mascia was published on 26 May 2024. The silloge is entitled “Respiro… con il cuore - Breath... with the heart" and is present in several national and international newspapers.



MY NAME


Hold me tighter

When you will feel oppressed by loneliness ,

Give me intense kisses when

The fragility of your heart will Manifest itself.

Shout my name loudly

When people won’t listen to you.

Take me with you

And everything will evolve into nothing.


BREATH


For me you are breath

You are the essence that NOurishes my soul daily.

I come to you without wearing Masks, without having to act!

You as a good mother

You embrace me in your loving Arms and I feel protected

As I learn to love.

For me you are the breath of life That is mixed in this deafening Silence and vibrates

While it emits a charming melody.


UNTITLED


How much beauty in those two eyes

Overwhelming, fascinating.

My lips worn out by those innocent kisses

And with your hair between my fingers

How much delicacy I perceived in this love of ours,

Fruit of a time now too immature.



Prepared Angela Kosta Executive Director of MIRIADE Magazine, Academic, journalist, writer, poet, essayist, literary critic, editor, translator, promoter

No comments

Powered by Blogger.