Header Ads

Poem - Not Me, Poet- Fadwa Attia ( Egypt)

 


Not Me 

Fadwa Attia  

Egypt 


Not me, because I am surprised by that time, time is strange, our feelings were lost, our feelings were lost, we became like a machine, everything became soulless, tasteless, colorless, every day is more difficult than the previous one, why does love not prevail in our lives, why do we not ignore goodness and love and search for the unreasonable, Why, why has it become a strange time in all its meanings? It has become a harsh time. Concepts and feelings have changed, interests have prevailed, and love has been lost. Have we become in a forest, or what? I am not me. Take me to the virtuous city of Plato, where love, imagination, and honesty are, until I return to myself. I am not me.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.