Thursday 27 June 2024

Poems of Dr. Prasana Kumar Dalai



DrPrasana Kumar Dalai

(DOB 07/06/1973) is a passionate Indian Author-cum- bilingual poet while a tremendous lecturer of English by profession in the Ganjam district of Odisha.He is an accomplished source of inspiration for young generation of India .His free verse on Romantic and melancholic poems appreciated by everyone. He belongs to a small typical village Nandiagada of Ganjam District,the state of Odisha.After schooling he studied intermediate and Graduated In Kabisurjya Baladev vigyan Mahavidyalaya then M A in English from Berhampur University PhD in language and literature and D.litt from Colombian poetic house from South America.He promotes his specific writings around the world literature and trades with multiple stems that are related to current issues based on his observation and experiences that needs urgent attention.He is an award winning writer who has achieved various laurels from the circle of writing worldwide.His free verse poems not only inspires young readers but also the ready of current time.His poetic symbol is right now inspiring others, some of which are appreciated by laurels of India and across the world. Many of his poems been translated in different Indian languages and got global appreciation. Lots of well wishes for his upcoming writtings and success in future.He is an award winning poet author of many best seller books.Recently he is awarded Rabindra nath Tagore and Gujarat Sahitya Academy for the year 2022 from Motivational Strips . A gold medal from world union of poets France & winner Of Rahim Karims world literary prize 2023.The government of Odisha Higher Education Department appointed him 


as a president to Governing body of Padmashree Dr Ghanashyam Mishra Sanskrit Degree College, Kabisurjyanagar.Winner of " HYPERPOEM " GUNIESS WORLD RECORD 2023.Recently he was awarded from SABDA literary Festival at Assam.Highest literary honour from Peru contributing world literature 2024.Prestigious Cesar Vellejo award 2024


Completed 200 Epistolary poetry with Kristy Raines U SA.

Books.

1.Psalm of the Soul.

2.Rise of New Dawn.

3.secret Of Torment.

4.Everything I never told you.

5.Vision Of Life National Library Kolkata.

6.100 Shadows of Dream.

7.Timeless Anguish.

8.Voice of Silence.

9.I cross my heart from east to west . Epistolary poetry with Kristy Raines.



MUSE IN THE DARKNESS !


The morning star you are in my life

Beaming brightly in the darkest world 

You often arouse the bizarre stir in me 

Of flustered fog in the face of rising sun

You venture out with your daring glint 

Like a musky muse in face of darkness 

As if mystifying mind of a blushing lotus

Set a swarm of bees ablaze in horizon 

With your effervescent amorous prayer 

Your radiance melts away all afflictions 

With the glistening glow amid dimness 

You do shower light into my empty eyes.


©®Dr Prasana Kumar Dalai@India.


 DON'T EVER LOOK BACK !


Me trying to find someone for my road

To keep memory in your heart forever 

I earnestly wish to have you by my side 

Glide ahead in joyous stream of this life

Keep chanting & smiling like a free bird

Never let any grim thought tickle you 

The road ahead is calling you aloud

Don't ever look back and let's proceed 

This sombre night 'll pass as time ticks

Don't let your hand slip away from mine

Call me back if you feel like losing again .


©®Dr Prasana Kumar Dalai@India.


 UNTOLD TALE OF MY HEART !


You do know the untold tale of my heart 

At bottom linger all the unspoken words

I could barely whisper them in my heart

I stay awake all night along with the stars

I gaze at the sky in utter lonesomeness 

My heart and soul resonate with solitude

For it's impossible for me to forget you

I 've already left the whole world for you.


©®Dr Prasana Kumar Dalai @ India.


 INK OF GRIEF !


After separating me from my dreams

I scarcely know where God hid Himself 

How to live as I'm missing from myself 

Even my dear soul is separated from me

Search me on paths without destination 

Heart & heartbeats 're at various places

Breathing though,my fate slips like sand

Can't make a new tale sans ink of grief

Drops of my tear keep flowing nonestop

The verdict of God can't be challenged .


©®Dr Prasana Kumar Dalai@India.





No comments:

Post a Comment

কবিতা - হুল বিদ্রোহ, কলমে - সঞ্জয় বাস্কে, পুরুলিয়া

  হুল বিদ্রোহ  সঞ্জয় বাস্কে, পুরুলিয়া  সিধু, কানু, চাঁদ, ভৈরব এগিয়ে ছিল  সাঁওতাল জাতি সাথে ছিল। সবার থেকে আগে  হুল হুল বলে চিৎকার করেছিল।...