Header Ads

Poem - The Night That Took the Shadow Away from It, Poetess - Ms. Kim Bomseo (South Korea)

 



The Night That Took the Shadow Away from It

Ms. Kim Bomseo


The night is long when the shadow is taken away
Old longing rushes in
Tonight too
It seems difficult to fall asleep easily
I won"t regret what I lost
I need more composure.
Only then my soul will be able to rest properly.



I"ll have to ask the flowers outside the door tomorrow morning.
When will I be able to stand as myself?"


Biography:
Poetess Ms. Kim Bomseo (real name Kim Mi-hee) was born in Boryeong, South Chungcheong Province, in 1968. She graduated from Hallym University"s Graduate School of Social Welfare with a master"s degree. She is a Vice president of Korean Association of World Literature

In 2019, she won the 19th Quarterly Literary Sensitivity Award for New Writers.

She wrote poetry collections 'Touching the Forehead of the Stars' , 'Cherry Blossom Anniversary Attack Incident'  and Decasi  'Sky Ticket Office'.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.