Header Ads

Poem - Hurt Tone, Poet - S M Moinul Hoque

 


Hurt Tone

 S M Moinul Hoque


At silent Midday-

Sitting alone under a tree

I was watching the birds-play.

Heavy looked beautiful

Their combined melody ripples.

The sound of the cuckoo was making my heart strings vibrate repeatedly.

Suddenly a nightingale

Began to whistle in a beautiful tone.

There is no something perspective to me.

Shortly after,

Sound of a crow 

made my mind sad that was 

Coming from my south side.

I heard the cry of the injured girl.

I ran to her.

The girl was cutting grain with a sickle.

Half the left index finger was cut off.

I fell in love with her.

I tied the cut index finger with the part of my handkerchief.

The girl said with bright eyes

Oh favourite dear, I will not forget you.

Slowly she

Went down of the hill.

Her sad song is the echo of a melody came to my ears silently.

Such a melancholy voice.

I've never heard of it.

Even, after coming my house something before evening 

That sound in my ears

Was echoing.

I could hear.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.