Header Ads

Poems of Yasmine Abdel Salam Harmoush (Lebanon)

 


Poem - Scary Woman

Yasmine Abdel Salam Harmoush


A rebellious woman

She was created from the womb of a frozen nation

As a linguistic masterpiece

About the lines of the shops are unique...

Slim figure

He rises to the heights of pride...

And curls of gypsy hair

Flows with freedom...

Her nose is like a lofty one

Zubaida Al-Abbasiya...

Her lips are burgundy

L ike cries of truth

 The violent blood...

Its fragrance is of a wild flower

He broke the neck of the bottle and the bondage...

Don't falter in her steps

Even if she walked without shoes

 On a pink land..

A woman like the full moon, clear and clear

And luminous on moonlit nights...

Do not accept grievances, solid and proud..

Firm as olive roots

In the soil of its land, it is firmly established and strong...






Poem - I Disputed My Time

Yasmine abd alsalam harmoush


So I came to you, O sea, with a confused conscience

No, I came to you to ask you for my things

Did you forget that you swallowed my earrings?!

He said:

You have my pearls and all my treasures

Sit on a sand blanket

 Don't be shy and complain to me

 My ears have listened to you

She said:

Thank you, you who greeted me with kindness

And on the shore of Arsani wave

I am the one who pledged myself as a sacrifice

I did not shed any burning from my eyelids

Nor is the sickness of the world my eyes

Jihad was my title

I meant you were advising me

The sound of your waves called me

He said :

O flower made by the Most Gracious

Leave the time behind you

And listen to me:

No, the bloody disc killed me

Nor did the red twilight revive me

Until the waves of treachery crash

No, it shattered my rocks and my shells

Not a single day has my faith weakened

She did not resort to anyone other than the Creator, the Guide

So be like me

May God protect you and me





Poem - A Virgin Pearl

Yasmine Abdel Salam Harmoush


Spring seasons..

Born from the womb of the fields...

Daughter of the artist's brush...

Anemone sister...

Neighbor of rand and basil...

It harbors rose buds

At her plump waist...

Amalia's daughters sit down

 On the cheek chair..

Birds approach it

And it tightens around her and passes..

Shahad Al-Ridaab meets

From the gap like a crazy scum..

The baby falls asleep like a newborn

On the edge of the eyelids..

She is the bride of virgins

Penetrates the holes of the universe..

Roaming the mysteries of existence

Without attraction and limits..

 No rules, no clauses.

Governed by laws

Innocence and pleasure

 And the ecstasy of every feeling..

In the languages of silence it speaks..

And from the perfume of Yasmina, it smells...


Biography:

The writer, Yasmine Abdel Salam Harmoush, from the country of culture and beauty, Lebanon was born on 8/15/1988. Her birthplace is Safira, Dinniyeh. Her academic specialt

y is artistic excellence in experience and financial auditing. She has a work titled “Jasmine”...

No comments

Powered by Blogger.